You're sleepy and sluggish in the middle of the day. You can't concentrate on work or a vital task because you're exhausted. Worse yet, you don't feel rested when you wake up in the morning. What exactly is going on? If you've been to the doctor, you've probably learned that it could be caused by a variety of factors. Fatigue can be caused by a variety of conditions, making it a difficult puzzle to piece together. Epstein-Barr virus, Ross River virus, and Coxiella burnetii are three distinct viruses that are suspected of causing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, about 10% of individuals recuperating from these disorders experience significant weariness (CDC).
Fatigue symptoms can be exacerbated by stress, allergies, weight gain, depression, and environmental causes. Trying to figure out what's going on within your body can take a long time. So, the important question is: what can you do right now to begin feeling better? We do know that weariness is frequently caused by the immune system working overtime. The immune system can expend a lot of your body's energy fighting the infection that's causing your exhaustion. Toxins termed free radicals are produced by nearly every ailment and disease in the body. Oxidation stress is caused by free radicals. Free radicals and the harm they cause to your cells and immune system are probably familiar to you. Consider an apple that has been cut in half. Within minutes, the apple begins to rust. That's oxidative stress in action. When free radicals attack your body, this is what happens. During these times of increased oxidative stress, your immune system is under attack. It must assist in the battle against these free radicals. You may also be aware that anti-oxidants can aid in the battle against free radicals. Most anti-oxidants, however, are not as effective as you may think.
The difficulty is that most anti-oxidant molecules are far too large to enter cells and neutralize free radicals where they cause the most damage. Size does important in this scenario. One anti-oxidant, however, is capable of penetrating the cell. In fact, this anti-oxidant is so minuscule that it can even get into the cell's DNA. This anti-oxidant is actually the world's tiniest molecule. The molecule is hydrogen, which we refer to as molecular hydrogen. Hydrogen can be consumed by drinking hydrogen-infused water or inhaled by inhaling molecular hydrogen gas. Once within your body, it binds to free radicals and rapidly converts them to water, rendering them harmless.
Over 300 different research on the efficiency of molecular hydrogen on various diseases and illnesses have been conducted by hospitals and institutions in Japan, with positive findings. When you employ molecular hydrogen, the free radicals are immediately destroyed, allowing your immune system to focus on the root of your exhaustion. When the body is not weakened by oxidative stress, it can be quite effective at fighting illness.
When molecular hydrogen is used as part of daily practice, many people notice a considerable gain in energy and alertness. Their exhaustion sensations fade as their immune system performs its work and their bodies begin to heal. So, what's the most efficient way to obtain molecular hydrogen? We'll go over three products that make molecular hydrogen for consumption below to help you decide, but more importantly, to understand how they'd match your demands and prospective outcomes. Tablets or Sticks of Hydrogen These are effervescent pills that dissolve in water and split the existing water molecules in the water to produce hydrogen gas. The only way to consume it is by drinking it.
Advantages Tablets are convenient to carry and can be dissolved in a bottle of water for immediate consumption. Drawbacks 1) These tablets contain magnesium, and you will take more magnesium than you need over time. 2) A lot of the sticks are made in China, so there's that. 3) There isn't a lot of hydrogen in the water, therefore dropping more tablets in the same cup won't result in a large increase in hydrogen. 4) It can be costly to use on a daily basis. 5) You can only drink it if you want to consume hydrogen. 6) Can produce alkaline water, which you should see a doctor about before drinking. Ionizers are devices that add ions to water. These are water-filled containers that you turn on to make hydrogen through the electrolysis of the water. The only way to consume it is by drinking it. Pros The bottle is compact and portable. Better than tablets or sticks for producing hydrogen gas.
Drawbacks 1) In this case, the garbage in/trash out principle applies. Depending on the type of water used, the amount of hydrogen produced can vary significantly. It is suggested that you drink spring water. It's not a good idea to drink tap water.
2) For ionization, most manufacturers recommend heating the water before placing it in the bottle. It takes a long time to use because of this.
3) Cleaning is essential on a regular basis, or the water may develop an undesirable taste. Molecular Hydrogen Generator on Wheels This is a gadget that produces hydrogen gas using an internal electrolysis system and offers three alternative ways to consume it. Advantages 1) This machine produces a large amount of hydrogen gas in a short period of time. 2) Gas can be ingested using a nasal cannula, a direct-to-skin application, or a glass or bottle of water. 3) Instead of being ionized, the water you drink is injected with nano-bubbles of hydrogen gas, which can carry more gas in less water much faster. Infusing water does not require any particular preparation.
4) You can move about or do other things while breathing in hydrogen gas (or even while sleeping!). This implies you'll get 300 times the amount of hydrogen from merely drinking water.
5) Applying directly to joints can also help to alleviate pain and inflammation.
6) There is nothing extra that has to be purchased in order to continue to use and obtain hydrogen for years. Drawbacks 1) It must be plugged into a wall outlet. It is too large to fit in a purse or a tiny bag. 2) To carry your water with you on the go, infuse it in an aluminum water bottle. (Aluminum can hold hydrogen for a significantly longer period of time than other materials.) ### ### ### ### When weighing the three possibilities, it's important to think about your consumption requirements. The tablets and sticks don't seem to be worth it after using so much magnesium and producing so little hydrogen. Using ionizer bottles may appear to be a reasonable compromise, but the effort spent finding the proper water and preparing it for ionization, as well as the alkaline nature of the water, make this a less appealing option. Because you have so many possibilities for on-demand consumption, the hydrogen-generating unit appears to be the greatest long-term solution. For patients who suffer from the disease, being able to utilize the cannula for inhalation makes a huge difference....it can be a game-changer. For the greatest results, infusing water is recommended over direct electrolysis of the water. When you weigh all of the advantages and disadvantages, the price difference is well worth it. Whatever you choose, consuming molecular hydrogen can significantly reduce weariness and help your body repair naturally.